No products in the cart.
The GDLITE solar lighting system uses a 9V DC 3-7W solar panel to charge the GDLITE GD-8006 6V 4Ah sealed lead-acid accumulator by day. It runs three individually switchable, high-quality 6V DC LED lamps simultaneously by night. A USB output socket produces 5VDC 0.5A power to charge cellphones, iPhones, iPads or similar devices, using the multi-adapter (USB to nine different plugs) provided.
- Portable and great for emergencies!
- Good quality bright LED light bulbs
- Charges phones/tablets/power banks
- Has an internal battery with battery indicators
- Charged by 240/110 volts or by sunlight
- Bulbs are plastic so they can’t break
- LED bulbs last longer on a single charge
- Rugged and sturdy build
- Easy to install
Order it online from Bovic and have it delivered to you.
1-3 working days outside Nairobi and same-day delivery within Nairobi.
We have the best price in Kenya for this product.