iPhone 14 in Kenya
The iPhone 14 price in Kenya is Ksh 125,000. The device has a 6.1 inches Super Retina XDR OLED display that supports a screen resolution of 1170 x 2532 pixels. The iPhone 14 is powered by the Apple A15 Bionic processor with Apple 5-core graphics. The phone has 6GB RAM and up to 512 GB of internal storage, it runs on the latest iOS 16 and all this is powered by a 3279 mAh battery with 15W fast charging. It also has a dual rear camera setup with a 12MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 12 MP front-facing camera. The iPhone 14 comes in colors Blue, Purple, Midnight, Starlight, and RED. Buy it in Kenya today at Bovic.
iPhone 14 price in Kenya and Specs
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 140,000|
|Display||6.1-inch FHD+ OLED Display (1170 x 2532 Pixels, 460 PPI) with Scratch Resistant Ceramic Glass, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10, Dolby Vision, and Notch|
|Chipset||Apple A15 Bionic|
|CPU||Hexa Core CPU 2x Performance Cores & 4x Efficiency Cores|
|GPU||5-core Apple GPU|
|Rear Cameras||12MP wide-angle (f/1.6) camera, 7P lens, Sensor-shift optical image stabilization for video, True Tone flash, HDR video recording with Dolby Vision at 4K 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera, 5P lens|
|Front Camera||12MP TrueDepth front camera with f/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash, HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120fps|
|Storage||128GB, 256GB, or 512GB|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano + eSIM)|
|Networks||5G, 4G LTE (with VoLTE), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks|
|Positioning||GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BeiDou, & QZSS|
|USB Port||Lightning Port|
|Sound||Lightning Port (Stereo Speakers and Dolby Atmos)|
|Sensors||Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, and Accelerometer|
|Battery||3279 mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable), 20W Fast Charging (50% in 30 minutes), and 15W MagSafe Wireless Charging|
|Material||Glass Front and Back with Aluminum Frame (IP68 Water & Dust Resistance)|
|Dimensions||146.7 x 71.5 x 7.65 mm|
|Colors||Blue, Purple, Midnight, Starlight, RED|
|Launch Date||September 15, 2022|
Apple iPhone 14 overview
Apple’s iPhone 14 was announced to the market on 7th September 2022. It will officially be released on 16th September 2022It and retails on the Kenya market for Kes 125,000. The device features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR, HDR Display. The iPhone runs on the iOS 16 operating system, Apple Bionic A15 Chipset, 3.22 GHz, Hexa-Core Processor. The memory of the handset consists of 6GB RAM and 128GB of inbuilt memory.
A front-facing dual set-up 12MP camera will enable you to capture awesome selfies. At the rear, a 12MP+12MP dual camera set-up will enable you to snap and share life’s best moments as well as awesome videos to share or for your consumption. The battery of the device can be fast charged through its wired USB Type-c Adapter or wirelessly charged. The handset is available in Midnight, Purple, Starlight, Product Red and Blue color variants.
Display and Design
The iPhone 14 is made of Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), and an aluminum frame. It weighs 172g and measures 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.8 mm (dimensions). The iPhone 14 delivers awesome views through a large 6.1-inch display, with a 60Hz refresh rate. It has a resolution of 1170 x 2532 pixels, and a 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density). The display is made of Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, and Dolby Vision, with 800 nits (HBM), and 1200 nits (peak).
Not only is the display bright enough, but excellent and large for work and media consumption. The protection is made of Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, and oleophobic coating making it tamper-proof. iPhone 14 also features the durable Ceramic Shield front cover exclusive to iPhone and tougher than any other smartphone glass-protecting the screen from common spills and accidents with water and dust resistance.
The handset runs on iOS 16. A15 Bionic brings incredible performance to iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. Still faster than all the competition at any price, the 5-core GPU enables even smoother graphics for video apps and high-performance gaming, and powers incredible camera features like Photonic Engine and Cinematic mode, all while delivering impressive battery life, and protecting privacy and security with the Secure Enclave.
The 6-core CPU handles demanding tasks smoothly and efficiently, and the 16-core Neural Engine is capable of 15.8 trillion operations per second, enabling even faster machine learning computations for features in iOS 16 and third-party app experiences. The phone comes in the following storage and ram configurations 128GB 6GB RAM / 256GB 6GB RAM / 512GB 6GB RAM all great options to suit your preferences without limiting your creativity, use, and unlimited possibilities in your digital explorations
The Li-ion non-removable battery on the iPhone 14 supports up to 100 hours of music playback, and 26 hours of playback time. The device supports fast charging (0-50% in 30 min). alternative charging is through USB Power Delivery 2.0, MagSafe wireless charging 15W and Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W.
Capture high-quality selfies and communicate effectively through video chats via the dual-camera 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″, PDAF (TrueDepth) lens, with SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor). The front camera features a Retina Flash, HDR, and Cinematic mode ([email protected]). The front camera is capable of taking [email protected] / 25 / 30 / 60fps, and [email protected] / 30 / 60 / 120fps, gyro-EIS videos. At the rear, a dual camera set-up is available, ready for your exploration and exploitation on the iPhone 14.
It consists of a 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS lens, that work along with a 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide). The key features of the main camera set-up is a Dual-LED dual-tone flash, and HDR (photo/panorama). The rear camera is capable of taking high quality4K and 1080p videos ([email protected]/25/30/60fps, [email protected]/30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), Cinematic mode ([email protected]), stereo sound rec.) The Dual-camera system upgrades and features include:
- A new Main camera with a larger ƒ/1.5 aperture and 1.9 µm pixels, enabling photo and video improvements in all lighting scenarios for better detail and motion freezing, less noise, faster exposure times, and sensor-shift optical image stabilization.
- A new front TrueDepth camera with an ƒ/1.9 aperture that enables better low-light performance for photos and video. Using autofocus for the first time, it can focus even faster in low light and capture group shots from farther away.
- A new Action mode for an incredibly smooth-looking video that adjusts to significant shakes, motion, and vibrations, even when the video is being captured in the middle of the action.
- The Ultra Wide camera, offers a unique perspective for wider shots and improvements to low-light photos with Photonic Engine.
- An improved True Tone flash that is 10 percent brighter and has better uniformity for more consistent lighting.
- Cinematic mode is now available in 4K at 30 fps and 4K at 24 fps.
- End-to-end Dolby Vision HDR, available only on iPhone.
iPhone 14 is 5G, enabled, and supports 2G, 3G, 4G, AND 5G Bands. Network connectivity is through both Nano-SIM and eSIM options. You can pair the handset with your devices via Bluetooth (it has 5.3, A2DP, and LE Bluetooth specifications). You can also connect the device via Wi-Fi and use it as a hotspot to share the internet with other devices. The USB lighting port enables OTG transfer of data as well as fast charging.
- What is the capacity of the Apple iPhone 14 battery, and how long does it last? To be confirmed. It supports up to 100 hours of music playback, and 20 hours of playback time.
- Does the Apple iPhone 14 support fast charge? It supports wired fast charging. It also supports Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W, and MagSafe wireless charging 15W.
- What Operating System does the Apple iPhone 14 have? iOS 16
- Can someone transfer data using a USB on the iPhone 14? It supports USB on the Go (USB OTG).
- What sensors does the Apple iPhone 14 have? Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Can I do video calls on the Apple iPhone 14? Yes, and also call recording.
- What are the Main Camera details of the Apple iPhone 14? A dual camera set-up consisting of 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide).
- What are the key features of the Apple iPhone 14 main camera? Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- What protects the Apple iPhone 14 glass display? The protection is made of Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, AND oleophobic coating making it tamper-proof.