The whole family will enjoy this high-quality, versatile projector. Whether watching stunning films and family photos on a big screen or delivering crisp, clear presentations, the stylishly-designed EB-S05 is ideally suited for both the home and office. Easy to move and quick to set-up, users can start watching exceptional-quality content in no time at all. Capable of producing an amazing Full HD resolution with up to 3,600 lumens, your images remain crystal clear even for large projections.
Order it from Bovic and get it delivered to your doorstep.
15 years worth of entertainment
With a long lamp and filter life, even if using the projector to watch a movie every day, it would be up to 15 years before either would need to be changed.
High-quality, bright images
Experience exceptional-quality images that are three times brighter than competitor products2 thanks to 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output. View your content like never before and pick out even the finest detail with crisp, clear blacks creating clearly defined shadows, all thanks to a 15,000:1 contrast ratio.
The big picture
Able to take content from a range of sources and display it up to a massive 300 inches, the EB-X41 uses an HDMI inputs to allow users to broadcast high-quality digital video and audio content. You can even project photos and documents straight from a smartphone or tablet with Epson’s iProjection app
Everything included for fuss-free installation
An included carry case makes for easy movement of the projector from room to room. Horizontal and vertical keystone correction mean the projector can be installed in a number of places without distorting the image.
By varying the lamp power according to what content is being displayed, the EB-X41 can help save energy, while eco-mode helps reduce power consumption and extend lamp life.
- Projection System : 3LCD Technology
- LCD Panel : 0.55 inch with MLA (D9)
- Colour Light Output : 3,600 lumen
- White Light Output : 3,600 lumen
- Resolution : XGA, 1024 x 768, 4:3
- Contrast Ratio : 15,000 : 1
- Lamp : 210 W, 6,000 h durability, 10,000 h durability (economy mode)
- Keystone Correction : Auto vertical: ± 30 °, Manual horizontal ± 30 °
- Colour Reproduction : Upto 1.07 billion colours
- Aspect Ratio : 4:3
- Projection Ratio : 1.48 – 1.77:1
- Zoom : Manual, Factor: 1.2
- Image Size : 30 inches – 300 inches
- Projection Distance Wide/Tele : 1.8 m – 2.17 m ( 60 inch screen)
- Projection Lens F Number : 1.58 – 1.72
- Focal Distance : 16.9 mm – 20.28 mm
- Focus : Manual
- Offset : 8 : 1
- USB Display Function : 3 in 1: Image / Mouse / Sound
- Interfaces : USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (optional), VGA in, HDMI in, Composite in, S-Video in, Cinch audio in
- Epson iProjection App : Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
- Security : Kensington lock, Padlock, Security cable hole, Wireless LAN unit lock, Wireless LAN security, Password protection
- 3D : No
- Features : AV Mute Slide, Built-in speaker, Direct Power on/off, Document Camera Compatible, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Long lamp life, Network projection, OSD copy function, PC Free, Split-Screen-Function, Wireless LAN capable, iProjection set-up by QR code
- Video Colour Modes : Blackboard, Cinema, Dynamic, Presentation, sRGB