This GDLITE Solar Lighting System an essential item for home lighting and it’s eco-friendly design means you’re saving both the environment and your pocket. This kit comes with 3 x 6V lamps to light up your home at night or when there is a blackout.
The GDLITE solar lighting system uses a 9V DC 3-7W solar panel to charge the GDLITE GD-8006 6V 4Ah sealed lead-acid accumulator by day and run three individually switchable, high-quality 6V DC LED lamps simultaneously by night. A USB output socket produces 5VDC 0.5A power to charge cellphones, iPhones, iPads or similar devices, using the multi-adapter (USB to nine different plugs) provided.
Exposing the PV panel to direct sunlight for 12 hours is sufficient to fully charge the accumulator. It can also be charged from a 110V-240V 50/60Hz AC power supply. This system provided more than enough light for a two-person camping trip in a wilderness area for a week, charging the accumulator from the solar panel by day and using three LED lights at night.
Order it today online on Bovic and have it delivered to your home at an amazing price.
Technical Specifications of GDlite GD8006 Solar System
- Battery Type: Acid-Base
- Capacity: 6B 40Ach
- Incoming voltage: AC 220-240V, 50-60 Gerts – from the mains, DC 9V – from solar panels
- Output voltage: DC 6V, USB: 5V, 0.5A
- Charging time from the network: 13 hours
- While charging from the solar panel (3W): 12 hours
- Recharge time: 10 hours.
- Charging indicator
- Battery level indicator;
- Solar panel (3-7Vt)
- USB: 5V, 0.5A
- 3 x 6V lamps
Highlights of GDlite GD8006 Solar System
- Portable and great for emergencies!
- Good quality bright LED light bulbs
- Charges phones/tablets/power banks
- Has an internal battery with battery indicators
- Charged by 240/110 volts or by sunlight
- Bulbs are plastic so they can’t break
- LED bulbs last longer on a single charge
- Rugged and sturdy build
- Easy to install