Nokia 3.1 is an improvement of 2017’s Nokia 3, as we shall see in this article- although I will not be comparing the two. It is one very solid smartphone as well. Anyways, with further ado let us take a quick look at the main features of Nokia 3.1 before we dive into an in-depth analysis of it. Below are its key features.
Order Now from Bovic and have it delivered straight to your doorstep.
1-3 working days outside Nairobi and same-day delivery within Nairobi.
- GSM / HSPA / LTE network technology
- Front glass, aluminum frame, plastic back
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.2 inches, 69.8 cm2 (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~310 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Android 8.0 (Oreo); Android One
- MediaTek MT6750 chipset
- Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM memory
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- 13 MP (f/2.0), autofocus, LED flash primary camera
- [email protected] video recording
- 8MP front facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- NFC Yes (APAC & EMEA only)
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2990 mAh battery
- Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, White/Iron colors