Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus 512GB Price in Kenya
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is an Android smartphone with innovative features that make it a great choice for any use, representing one of the best mobile devices ever made. The 6.8 inch screen puts this Samsung at the top of its category.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus 512GB Features
- Screen : 6.8 “Dynamic AMOLED QHD + (1.440 x 3.040 pixels)
- HDR10 + CPU : Exynos 9825 RAM : 12 GB
- LPDDR4X Internal memory : 512 GB UFS expandable (with microSD up to 1 TB)
- Rear camera : 12 megapixel, f / 1.4-2.4, FOV 77 ° + wide angle 16 megapixel, f / 2.2, FOV 123 ° + 12 megapixel telephoto, f / 2.1, FOV 45 ° with OIS + ToF VGA f / 1.4
- Front camera : 10 megapixels, f / 2.2, FOV 80 °, autofocus Connectivity : dual nano SIM + microSD (only on LTE), nano SIM + microSD (only on 5G) LTE Cat. 20 / 5G, dual band Wi-Fi ac,
- Bluetooth 5.0,
- NFC, GPS, Beidou, SBAS, Galileo, USB 3.1 Type-C, no audio jack
- Battery : 4,300 mAh
- Dimensions : 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight : 196 grams
- OS : Android 9 Pie with OneUI
In addition, the resolution is currently the highest in circulation: 3040×1440 pixel. The features offered by the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus are many and all top notch. Starting with the LTE 4G which allows data transfer and excellent internet browsing, as well as Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity present in the device. It also has multimedia player , radio, video conferencing , and bluetooth . We emphasize the excellent internal memory of 512 GB with the possibility of expansion. Camera The excellence of this Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is complemented by a 16 megapixel camera that lets you take great pictures with a resolution of 4619×3464 pixels and record 4K videos at the amazing resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. The thickness of just 7.9 mm makes the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus one of the slimmest phones around. The built-in S-Pen stylus can be used to write, draw, and perform a host of wireless wonders. Use it to clip and edit content, or jot down handwritten notes that the Note10+ can convert to text. The S-Pen has up to 10 hours of battery standby time and can be charged by being inserted into the Note10 for just 6 minutes. Battery The Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus 512GB comes with a sizable 4300mAh battery that can provide you with over a day’s worth of power. To help preserve and extend battery life, the Note10+ comes equipped with software algorithms that learn how you use the phone over time, optimizing power without sacrificing performance. With the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus 512GB you can experience DeX functionality with just the included USB Type-C cable. Plug it into your Windows-based PC or Mac and operate your phone with a bigger screen, mouse, and keyboard, while all of your information and apps stay safe on the Note10+.