Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price in Kenya
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 990 processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery.
Order Now from Bovic and have it delivered straight to your doorstep.
1-3 working days outside Nairobi and same-day delivery within Nairobi.
We have the best price in Kenya.
Check out other Samsung smartphones here
The fastest processor in Galaxy
The upgraded processor packs more performance into its chipset, enabling you to take advantage of fast downloads and cloud gaming — without buffering, stuttering, or a surprise appearance by that annoying loading wheel.
Point to share — it’s that simple
Sharing files is simple and faster than before with the addition of advanced spatial awareness technology to Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Simply pull up the sharing panel and point your phone at your friend’s phone to quickly send off photos and videos.
Works like a real pen. Is way more than that.
The 120Hz Infinity-O Display is fast, making pen strokes from the S Pen even more precise, so you can write naturally. Not only that, S Pen features Bluetooth that turns it into a useful wireless controller for your phone
Switch up the audio to level up your production quality
Connect your phone to a Bluetooth microphone — like any Galaxy earbuds — to have full control over audio volume and isolate your subject’s voice. Or choose the microphone you want to use on Note20 Ultra, switching from front to rear or using both.
Power to outlast your day
Maxing out at a whopping 4300mAh (typical) battery capacity, Galaxy’s most intelligent battery makes power use more efficient to last all day. So it gets you through the workday and keeps going way into your late-night fun.
- Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.7 inches
- Resolution 1440 x 3088 pixels (~496 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Always-on display
- [email protected]/[email protected]QHD refresh rate
- OS Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Chipset Exynos 990 (7 nm+) – Global
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+) – USA
- CPU Octa-core
- Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) – USA
- GPU Mali-G77 MP11 – Global
- Adreno 650 – USA
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 256GB, 8GB RAM
- 64 MP
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Single 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
- USB 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support)
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Type Li-Ion 4300 mAh, non-removable