This Exclusive Skmei Watch is exquisitely designed with a luxurious Dual Display with analog and digital display. This fun and fashionable watch also feature a silicone strap. With a huge assortment to choose from SKMEI, it ensures that you will never compromise on quality or price. It is also water-resistant and It is great for both sports and Official Wear.
Order Now from Bovic and have it delivered straight to your doorstep.
1-3 working days outside Nairobi Kenya and same-day delivery within Nairobi.
Key Features of the Watch
- Gender: Men
- Movement: Dual Display
- Case Material: Plastic
- Band Length: 20.7 cm
- Clasp Type: Buckle
- Waterproof: 50m
- Dial Diameter: 48 mm
- Dial Window Material Type: Resin
- Band Material Type: plastic
- Band Width: 20 mm
- Case Thickness: 14 mm
- Feature: Alarm, Back Light, Water Resistant, Complete Calendar, Multiple Time Zone,
- Week Display, Chronograph
Other Features of the Watch
- Brand: Skmei
- People: Unisex table
- Watch style: LED, Fashion&Casual, Military, Outdoor Sports
- Available color: Black, GreenShape of the dial: Round
- Movement type: Digital watch
- Display type: Digital
- Case material: PCBand material: Rubber
- Clasp type: Pin buckleSpecial features: Alarm clock, Week, Date, EL Back-light, Stopwatch
- Water Resistance: 50 metersThe dial thickness: 1.5 cm / 0.6 inches
- The dial diameter: 5.0 cm / 2.0 inches
- The band width: 2.0 cm / 0.8 inches
- Product weight: 0.126 kg
- Product size (L x W x H) : 26 x 5.0 x 1.5 cm
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn’t because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch’s seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 x Watch