This Exclusive Skmei Watch is exquisitely designed with a luxurious Analog Display. SKMEI is leading the innovation of watches. This luxury women’s watch is great for work and dinner wear. Dress up for your dinner party or that great meeting effortlessly. The rhinestones also brings out the luxury feel that makes you stand out from the crowd. This fun and fashionable watch also features a metal strap. With a huge assortment to choose from SKMEI, it ensures that you will never compromise on quality or price.
Sample the wide collection from SKMEI from Bovic and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Main Features of the Watch
- Clasp Type: Hook Buckle.High-quality watch mirror is wear-resistant, high hardness and compression resistant.
- Quality Quartz Movement
- Fashion Rhinestones, 30M Waterproof. (Please Don’t Press Any Key Underwater)
- Zinc alloy case, high hardness glass mirror, zinc alloy band, stainless steel clasp.
- Dial Diameter: 24mm, Case Thickness: 7mm, Band Width: 12mm, Wristband Length: 200mm.
- Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Other Features of the Watch
- Gender: Women.Lady.Girl
- Style: Luxury .Fashion.Dress
- Movement: Quality Quartz Movement
- Colors: RoseGold.Silver
- Case Material: Alloy
- Band Material: Alloy
- Buckle type: Hook Buckle
- Watch of Dial: Round
- Dial Diameter: 24mm
- Case Thickness: 7mm
- Band Width: 12mm
- Wristband Length: 200mm
- Weight: approx 0.15kg
- Water Resistance Depth: 3ATM
- Functions:Water Resistant
- Features:Fashion Rhinestones,30M Waterproof
- Packing contents:1 × Fashion Watch
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn’t because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch’s seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 x Watch